Data Intelligence Analyst
Home From Home Care are a market leading, innovative organisation at the forefront of developing Social Care support and delivery. Due to recent growth we are recruiting for an additional Data Intelligence Analyst to work at our head office in Lincoln. HFHC operate specialist residential care services in Lincolnshire and this is an exciting role that is part of a wider team behind this complex and dynamic operation.
- Create innovative solutions/ideas for forms and reports, building and presenting them in an aesthetically pleasing and logical manner
- Collaborate to perform data and process analyses required
- Synthesise data and feedback from users, clients, and management
- Develop action plans and aid in accountability
- Collaborate regularly with various teams, including external stakeholders
- Develop and utilise dashboards effectively
- Develop, analyse and modify processes, data structures and models
- Make data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data
- Relational table database structure (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- SQL / Querying / Aggregation (Microsoft SQL Service Management Studio, PostgreSQL equivalent)
- Reports and visualisation (Metabase, Microsoft Power BI and JSReport)
- Creating and managing reports to meet requirements (combination of the above).
- Structured approach to the organisation of report products
- JSON data types (PostgreSQL interrogation of form data)
- Infrastructure awareness
- Creative data visualisation skills (Metabase, Microsoft Power BI and JSReport)
- Deep understanding of the nature of the data collected and how to engage viewers
We are looking for an individual who really wants to be part of a progressive, dynamic organisation and who strives for professional development and growth.
The successful candidate would be joining an experienced I.T and Software Development team
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 pa