Home From Home Care are a market leading, innovative organisation at the forefront of developing Social Care support and delivery. We are now the largest parent-led niche provider in the country, supporting people across 5 locations in Lincolnshire. We offer people with complex learning disability needs the opportunity to lead fulfilled lives in exceptional and safe surroundings.
Due to our current growth, we are recruiting for an IMS Partner to join HR team at our Lincoln office. We have an unrivalled progression and development plan for our employees.
- To work in a dynamic and developing HR team to provide a HR service to the business by pro-actively supporting and working with Home Management Teams
- To deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business and to constantly push forward with our HR strategy
- To work on strategic projects for the HR Manager including development of existing policies, procedures and staff handbooks
- To visit the homes when required
- To constantly develop the HR process within the organisation
- Previous experience of operational HR and employee relations is essential
- Previous experience of HR strategy including process improvement and continuous improvement will be highly regarded
- Very well organised and structured in their approach, to ensure effective and timely project completion
- Relevant qualifications within HR and strategic principles preferred
- The role involves travel to the homes and will involve early and late staff meeting attendance so flexibility is required.
- Strong and detailed knowledge of employment law
The successful candidate will need to be excited by the prospect of this role but understand it is a very busy, rewarding role with high expectations. The reward for this hard work will be the constant improvement for the people they support and excellent career prospects. A full DBS enhanced disclosure is required, and the cost will be met by the employer.