We are a market leading, innovative organisation at the forefront of developing Social Care support and delivery. Due to recent growth we are currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician to work at our head office on in Lincoln.
We operate specialist residential micro-communities in Lincolnshire and this is an exciting role to join the team behind this complex and dynamic operation. It requires the successful candidate to be able to communicate with multiple and varied stakeholders, around various data projects. The role will be based in the office in Lincoln but will involve working with the Managers in the homes across various projects.
We are looking for people who really want to be part of a progressive, dynamic Company that have high expectations, but who provide extensive job satisfaction. The successful candidate would be joining an experienced I.T and Software development team. You will be part of a team developing and fixing hardware, software and general IT queries.
The real challenge for them with this role is in finding a candidate that can understand and work with both IT and non IT staff. We also need someone that has a structured and methodical approach
- Windows Server or Office 365 user account and email setup
- MS Office suite (version 2013 or later)
- Remote management and trouble shooting of user desktops
- Active Directory-basic administration
- Basic knowledge of Sharepoint (any version)
- Basic network and telephony troubleshooting
- Experience of configuring mobile devices (I-Phones / Android / tablets). Experience of working with 3rd parties (telecoms providers etc).
- Methodical approach to process and documentation
- 3 years experience in IT sector
- Detailed Sharepoint administration including: Groups and Permissions
- InfoPath forms
- Experience of cloud based infrastructure systems (backups / network traffic analysis)
- Experience of non-Windows hardware (Linux / Raspberry Pi)
- A driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential due to the location of the sites