We are now recruiting a Management Accountant for a newly created role based at our office in Wells, Somerset.
Home From Home Care is a market-leading organisation at the forefront of cutting edge, innovative Care and Technology. Due to recent growth we are looking to develop our in-house finance team, expanding its range of services.
We would prafer a qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA, however late stage studies will be considered and are welcome to apply.
As a key member of an evolving finance team, the role entails provision of accurate, high quality financial information and analysis in a timely fashion to facilitate effective business decision making and support.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will be:
- Produce monthly key management accounts
- Drive forward a project ensuring Assistant Managers are ‘financially aware’
- Oversee capital expenditure and maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Preparation of HFHC Accruals and prepayments
- Monitor HFHC aged debtors and resolve issues
- In conjunction with the Senior Management Accountant, review, develop and improve existing finance systems, policies and procedures
- Work with the Senior Management Accountant to produce HFHC budget
- Support the Senior Management Accountant with production of annual accounts and, as required, liaise with external auditors for our annual audit
- Agree annual insurance cover and oversee supplier contract renewals for best price
- Act as a backup for the Payroll Manager
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant with HFHC cash flow forecast
- Drive improvements to office IT skills
- Preparation, development and analysis of ad-hoc critical business information
- Attend a management meeting once a month in our Lincoln office. Travel and accommodation expenses paid for my HFHC
- Ad-hoc duties to support the business
We are seeking a driven, confident accounts professional with strong communication skills both written and verbally. You must be adept at working to tight deadlines and delivering high quality financial information in a fast-paced environment.
Having a full driving licence is essential as travel to our Lincoln office will be required. Additionally, the successful candidate will be competent in Microsoft office with strong excel skills.
As an organisation, Home From Home Care offers excellent developmental opportunities. We are rated CQC Outstanding and IIP (Investors In People) Gold.
If you think the role of Management Accountant could be for you, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, please download and complete the application form above, and then email to email@example.com or post to: Social Care Exchange, Home From Home Care Ltd, 1 Low Moor Road, Lincoln, LN6 3JY.