This an exceptional opportunity to be a key player in our dynamic multi-skilled management team using real time data to shape next-generation businesses. Home From Home Care is a family company whose ethos is about quality, fairness, transparency and collaborative working. Working alongside highly motivated Intersourcers (specialist teams), you will focus on provision of management information and technology, readying each of these specialist businesses to support our widening client base.
- Take projects from original concept through to final acceptance.
- Work closely with Intersourcers to define project scope, objectives, and acceptance criteria.
- Inform and support key stakeholders in understanding and implementing necessary changes.
- Support Intersourcers at identifying, measuring, and realising the benefits of change.
- Negotiate and influence with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Tailor the communication according to the audience and ensure successful delivery in line with planned and agreed project timescales, delivering the functionality and benefits identified.
- Provide continuous feedback on the status of the project, including milestones, risks, constraints, and benefits realisation.
- Support and drive forward all business change activities at HFHC.
Skills & Attributes:
- Understands complex facts and situations through analysis and interpretation
- Promotes an organisational approach to project and change management to achieve organisational and business objectives.
- Has knowledge of improvement methodology (such as LEAN) and waste reduction when involved in process redesign.
- Avoids resource and time waste wherever possible.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience of managing projects, preferably in Health & Social Care or IT sectors to successful completion in terms of time, cost, and quality.
- Has experience in managing projects ideally in accordance with project management (Prince 2) and experience should include some projects with an IT focus.
- Experience of influencing and negotiating with senior managers and external suppliers.
- Change, problem and risk management skills and experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of skill gained through experience.
- Prince 2 Practitioner qualification or equivalent