Regional Ambassador – South East
Are you looking for paid part-time work that is meaningful and makes a difference?
Are you sociable, friendly and passionate about supporting others?
You could be our new Regional Ambassador in the South East, ideally based in East Surrey/Crawley/SevenOaks.
We are looking for someone who shares our values and ethos to attend events on behalf of Home From Home Care in order to share information about our exceptional services and to also support parents going through the transition process from children’s to adults’ services.
We attend 200+ events all across the country in schools, colleges, parent groups, charities etc. which could either be transition specific events or parents evenings, coffee mornings, conferences or larger scale exhibitions.
This role will involve working in a semi-autonomous but supportive function within the Marketing Team to attend these events in various locations within the area to meet with parents and professionals to promote our services and give support where needed.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be a part of a company that is under a period of growth and will enable the successful candidate to gain experience and exposure to a wide range of competencies. Additional support may be required within surrounding areas during busy event periods and attendance to training/group meetings will be required throughout the year at our office ‘The Social Care Exchange’ in Lincoln.
The post holder should demonstrate enthusiasm as well as a dynamic and passionate approach. In this case, attitude and personality is more important that qualifications, as we are looking for the right person to join this dynamic team.
- To attend events and school/college visits when required and to ensure effective outcomes in line with marketing strategy
- Proactive relationship building and business development, through networking with schools, associations, parent groups, prospective parents and professionals.
- General sales and marketing administrative duties as required
- Build excellent internal working relationships with Marketing Team
- To represent Home From Home Care in a professional manner at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- Well organised
- Team worker
- Excellent time keeping/attendance
- Strong communication skills
- I.T. literate
- Minimum L2 or equivalent in English
- Attention to detail
Experience & Knowledge:
- Background or experience/insight of SEN system
- Passionate approach
- Promotional at events
- A natural and effective communicator face to face
- B2C and B2B experience
- A commercial focus
- A Can-do attitude
Pay rate: £12 per hour.
To apply, please download and complete the application form above, and then email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Social Care Exchange, Home From Home Care Ltd, 1 Low Moor Road, Lincoln, LN6 3JY.