Are you looking for paid part-time work that is meaningful and makes a difference?
Do you have a personal experience of the SEN system?
Are you sociable, friendly and passionate about supporting others and sharing your insights?
You could be our new Regional Ambassador!
We are passionate about supporting parents who have children/young adults with learning disabilities. We attend 250+ events all across the country in schools, colleges, parent groups, charities & associations etc. which could either be transition specific events or parents evening, coffee mornings, conferences, larger scale exhibitions etc.
We are looking for like-minded people who share our values and ethos to attend transition and parent events on our behalf to share information about our exceptional services as well as to support parents going through the transition process from children’s to adult’s services.
This role will involve working in a semi-autonomous but supportive function within the Marketing Team to attend these events in various locations within the area to meet with parents and professionals to promote our services and give support where needed. Additional support may be required within surrounding areas during busy event periods and attendance to training/group meetings will be required throughout the year at our office ‘The Social Care Exchange’ in Lincoln.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be a part of a company that is under a period of growth.
The candidate should demonstrate enthusiasm as well as a dynamic and passionate approach. In this case, attitude and personality is more important than qualifications, as we are looking for the right person to join this dynamic team.
Pay rate: £12 per hour
- To attend events and school/college visits when required and to ensure effective outcomes in line with marketing strategy
- Proactive relationship building and business development, through networking with schools, associations, parent groups, prospective parents and professionals
- General sales and marketing administrative duties as required
- Build excellent internal working relationships with Marketing Team
- To represent Home From Home Care in a professional manner at all times
Experience & Knowledge
- Background or experience/insight of SEN system
- Passionate approach
- Promotional at events
- A natural and effective communicator face to face
- B2C and B2B experience
- A commercial focus
- A Can-do attitude
- Well organised
- Team worker
- Excellent time keeping/attendance
- Strong communication skills
- I.T. literate
- Minimum L2 or equivalent in English
- Attention to detail
Due to the nature of the role, successful candidates must have a full and clean driving license as well as their own vehicle.
To apply, please download and complete the application form above, and then email to email@example.com or post to: Social Care Exchange, Home From Home Care Ltd, 1 Low Moor Road, Lincoln, LN6 3JY.